Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Big Accomplishments and Blown Diets




Just a little sneak peak into the Iron Cupcake Recipe I am working on. I will say this...I am so excited about it. And have so far received rave reviews from the 'judges' here on the home front. I am proud of myself. I concocted the whole thing from my mind which is surprising because I am typically a big cheater. On the sadder side of the whole thing...I have totally blown my diet that was based on ABSOLUTELY NO sugar or flour...damn it! Guess it's a good thing the cupcakes are delicious so I don't have to keep taste testing...Or do I???? There is the perfecting of the icing..Ha!Ha!... I must go whip something up (before my blood sugar drops and I need a nap!)

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Ok--what's up with that--I want to be a taste tester too-you better send some over next time or else....I know where you live

Heidi