Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Beginning Blogger


This is my first post and first attempt at anything remotely computer technical on my own. I have been toying with the idea of doing this for some time .. hope I can manage. I decided to finally do the blog so I could met the requirements for the iron cupcake challenge. It is so freakn' cool. I need an outlet and a challenge frankly although I am not sure if I can compete with the people that are involved. I have never been one to shy away from a challenge! This is a picture from my 30th birthday cupcake / cake. It was a blast to make and of course no one made me a cake so I did it myself. The cupcakes were delicious... Chocolate Chocolate Chunk..Yummy! The kids loved the ladybug touch. I am going to continue to try to make the neatest cupcakes and strive for the bakery dream I have. I will try to post daily too...guess I am putting all my goals in writting here so maybe I have a better chance of actually succeeding.

No comments: