Tuesday, February 3, 2009

World Peace Cookies








World Peace? If it has Chocolate; Hell Ya!

The choice of the week was for World Peace Cookies picked by Jessica at a cookbookhabit. Reading the intro for these cookies I was excited because my husband loves salt and loves chocolate so what a better cookie! And describing them as "Not just a little salty, but remarkably and sensationally salty" I couldn't go wrong. Well, he said they were "OK" and didn't get as excited as I wanted but then again I can't compete with the Tube Cookies from Toll House according to him. We have discussed 'gourmet' at length and how tubes don't fall into this category (I don't think he cares) Needless to say; I think they are pretty good cookies but my world peace would consist of Diet Dr. Pepper, coffee, chocolate cupcakes with not too sweet icing, twix, kit kat, ice cream, oh man I think my blood sugar is rising now just thinking of these wonderful, horrible for you treats... 

Sorry... the recipe can be found in it's entirety here thanks Jessica. Next week is Floating Islands... don't even know what that is but I need a vacation so I'm there.


5 comments:

Shari said...

That log looks perfect!

Anjeanette said...

I think my sugar level just raised reading all your favorites too;) Your post was delightful and made me laugh reading. I too wished I fell in love with the cookies. While I did eat 4 of them right away, they weren't to die for.

Thanks for a fun read!

Anonymous said...

Your WP cookies look great! I love your photos.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous photos - and I guess from your list that you really do like chocolate!

TeaLady said...

YOurs don't look dry at all. They look yummy!