Friday, January 16, 2009

Valentine Oreo Fudge












Valentine Oreo Fudge

I was always told by my mom that making fudge was a horribly complicated process. So with that preconceived notion I have always been afraid of making fudge. I was sooo wrong. This recipe has to be the simplest recipe I have ever made. And I found a good use of the left over Christmas Oreo's we had calling my name. The thought of getting to make the fudge more pink was exciting for me too. I topped them off with mini Oreo's and some Valentine Sugars for some extra pizzaz.

Oreo Fudge

18 oz white chocolate (you can use baking squares or chips)
1 14 oz can EAGLE BRAND Condensed Milk
1/8 tsp salt
3 cups coarsely chopped Oreo's










In saucepan heat chocolate, milk and salt. When completely melted remove from heat and add cookies. Spread into wax or foil lined 8 x 8 pan. Top with whole cookies and sugar. Chill at least 2 hours. Cut into squares. Store in refrigerator. 

Recipe adapted from Eagle Brand and Nosh with Me

1 comment:

Tiffany @ Lattes And Life said...

I've made this before, but your pink version is super cute!!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day!!!