Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Anniversary



My Anniversary

Today is my anniversary and although I am not a big romantic I am blessed to be married to one. He is the coolest man alive. I have never doubted our feelings for each other since the day we met. I know that the idea of love at first sight isn't really believed in by most people but I can say that I have experienced it with Chris. And I love him more every single day. We have been through lots just like every married couple but he has never made me feel less loved than the day we met. We were married at 3 am in Las Vegas at the Little White Wedding Chapel and I can't think of a more appropriate way for us to marry as we are both very solitary and didn't want a big hoopla. I was doing research on love definitions for him and I found on wikipedia that the definition according to a Dr. Hawkins is "unconditional love is the level of true happiness, but although the world is fascinated with the subject of love, it's interesting to note that only 0.04% of the world's population ever reaches this level of evolution of consciousness"

Guess I am the lucky 0.04% of the world huh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! It sounds like you have a great relationship and your wedding was perfect. Who needs the big hoopla?