Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day





March 17 - St. Patty's Day

I love St. Patrick's Day! Chris teases me about how I have tons of favorite holidays but I really don't... Just St. Patrick's Day, 4th of July, Halloween, and Christmas oh and my birthday can't forget that holiday! So today is a great day! We made green rice krispies and are decked out in our green today. 

Just some trivia for you... the shamrock was used by St. Patrick to symbolize the holy trinity. I also learned that people wear orange on St. Patrick's Day in defiance.... Who would do such a thing? Needless to say, I will be in my green which includes my son BAILEY's  green converse hand-me-downs and the earrings I made for this special day, and we will be eating green and enjoying a tiny bit of who we are and what we love today! Oh, I may have to include some Irish Whiskey and Irish cream in a cocktail tonight too....

No comments: